The Davies 1470 clone knob drips with old-school cred. This classic appeared on quite possibly the most famous boutique guitar pedal of all time: the original Klon Centaur overdrive pedal developed by Bill Finnegan in the '90s. It's easy to see why. The smooth surface of the Davies 1470 clone knob is a pleasure for the eyes and to the touch.
Our clone is made of sturdy thermoset plastic and comes with a brass set screw.
1470 Davies clone knob
Thermoset knob with indicator
For 1/4" smooth shaft pot
With set screw
25.4mm diameter at the base
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $0.93 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $0.90 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $0.87 each
- Buy 100 - 249 and pay only $0.84 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $0.81 each