The Davies 1470 clone knob drips with old-school cred. This classic appeared on quite possibly the most famous boutique guitar pedal of all time: the original Klon Centaur overdrive pedal developed by Bill Finnegan in the '90s. It's easy to see why. The smooth surface of the Davies 1470 clone knob is a pleasure for the eyes and to the touch.
Our clone is made of sturdy thermoset plastic and comes with a brass set screw.
1470 Davies clone knob
Thermoset knob with indicator
For 1/4" smooth shaft pot
With set screw
25.4mm diameter at the base (this measurement does not include the pointer)
28.5mm including the pointer.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $0.93 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $0.90 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $0.87 each
- Buy 100 - 249 and pay only $0.84 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $0.81 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $0.78 each