Hey! You look different. Did you get a haircut or something?
Aw, you noticed! A lot has changed on the Internet since we first started selling guitar pedal parts, way back in 2007. It's time for a new look and a new domain name.
- Use the navigation buttons at the top menu. We've simplified categories and added a top navigation bar to make it easier to move around the site.
- Use the search bar. Know just what you are looking for? Click the Search button at the top right of each page.
New account log-in
- Create an account to save time at checkout. You won't have to fill in your mailing and billing information on future visits. (If you prefer, you can still check out as a guest.)
We do not share your customer information, ever. We hate spam, too!
New payment options
- We accept credit and debit cards. No more weird account issues with PayPal! Your transactions are securely processed through Braintree, which meets Level 1 PCI compliance. (Visit Braintree for more on their data security.) Yeah, PCI compliance doesn't mean anything to us either, so we Googled. It basically means Braintree is in the literal top tier of credit card processors. Your info is as safe with them as it would be with any of the big names. And, they're owned by PayPal.
Help! The site isn't working!
Yeah . . . we're stressed about this possibility, too. Seriously. We've spent about 100 hours working on this thing, and while we were aiming for perfection, well, we are sure we've probably missed something. So, if you see anything weird or confusing or even just a typo, please let us know!
Here's what to do:
- Text: 727-379-4824
- E-mail: Contact us via good old-fashioned electronic mail.
We will get back to you as quickly as two adult humans, one toddler, and an elderly cat possibly can.