Low Profile 3PDT compact foot switch.
Great for applications where you need a smaller 3PDT foot switch.
They're built well, have epoxy, and all that jazz. Check the datasheet to get the full picture.
Soldering Temperature: 250℃ Max for 3 Seconds.
PRO TIP: Do you build wah-wah effect pedals? This is your switch. Just ask BLMS customer @joe.gagan of Joe Gagan Wah, who sells custom wah pedals and kits. Here's how he makes the Low Profile 3PDT switch work:
"Leave the lower nut on always. Cut the front rubbers to approximately 1/8" to 3/16"—sometimes a slightly taller felt to actuate the switch is needed. Over 500 used since 2012 with no reported issues. They are far superior to standard size 3PDT, which have poor geometry for Wah use."
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $2.88 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $2.78 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $2.71 each
- Buy 100 - 249 and pay only $2.63 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $2.56 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $2.50 each